Today at FWM
We are open from 12 pm to 5 pm
Elisabeth Kley: Minutes of Sand
Tuesday 12 pm–6 pm (Members Only)
Wednesday 12 pm–6 pm
Thursday 12 pm–6 pm
Friday 12 pm–6 pm
Saturday 12 pm–5 pm
Sunday 12 pm–5 pm
FWM will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Election Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The Fabric Workshop and Museum has reimagined our tours and workshops in response to COVID-19 best practices and with city and state restrictions in mind. We have resumed offering onsite tours and workshops (for groups of ten or less), and will continue to offer a variety of virtual tours and workshops so that the experience of visiting FWM can come to you! Visit our Education pages for more information or contact [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you back to FWM and are working to ensure a safe and positive experience for our visitors.
Advance tickets to FWM are available.
- Reserve your tickets online before your visit. Due to limited capacity, we can only guarantee admission for advance reservations.
- Admission remains free, with a suggested donation of $5.
- Tickets will correspond with 90-minute admission windows. Guests may enter the museum at any time during that window and explore the galleries at their own pace.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment, FWM asks that you exercise good judgement by postponing your visit to the museum if you are sick or are concerned that you are becoming sick. Please call 215.561.8888 or email [email protected] to reschedule tickets if necessary.
Following city, state, and federal guidance, FWM encourages but no longer requires the use of face masks for visitors.
Monodirectional Traffic Flow
Our reception area and gallery spaces are designed to support a monodirectional traffic flow through the museum, in order to minimize contact. Visitors will use the back elevator to travel up to our eighth-floor gallery, descending to the second-floor gallery, ground floor, museum shop, and exit by way of the front elevator and/or stairs. Our Visitor Services team will be available to help guide visitors throughout the building.
Visitors will be asked to keep their belongings with them (coats, bags, purses) during their time at FWM. Please refrain from bringing large bags or backpacks into the museum.
We kindly ask that all visitors observe the above measures and precautions during their visit to FWM. Updates will be implemented (i.e. increased gallery capacity, return of group visits, etc.) as local guidelines allow.
Non-flash, personal-use photography is welcome in the galleries (except where noted). Share your images with us on social media @fabricworkshop! For the safety of the art, pens and markers are not permitted within the galleries. Pencils are available at the welcome desk. As a courtesy to other visitors, cell phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.