Today at FWM
We are open from 12 pm to 5 pm
Risa Puno: Group Hug
Jessica Campbell: Heterodoxy
Free with $5 suggested donation. All ages welcome.
Advance registration is encouraged but not required for individuals or small groups of fewer than 15 people. Tickets are not needed to visit the Museum Shop.
Larger parties (groups of 15 or more adults or 10 or more children) should book a special reservation.Group Experience
Wednesday 12 pm–6 pm
Thursday 12 pm–6 pm
Friday 12 pm–6 pm
Saturday 12 pm–5 pm
Sunday 12 pm–5 pm
FWM will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Exhibition Opening
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Create your own experience at FWM! The Fabric Workshop and Museum offers onsite tours and workshops (for groups of four or more) inspired by our exhibitions, collections, and archives! This reservation is required for larger parties (groups of 15 or more adults or 10 or more children).Tours + Workshops
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitor Health and Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming you at FWM.
Advance tickets to FWM are available.
- Advance online registration is encouraged but not required for visitation.
- Admission remains free, with a suggested donation of $5.
- Tickets will correspond with 90-minute admission windows. Guests may enter the museum at any time during that window and explore the galleries at their own pace.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment, FWM asks that you exercise good judgement by postponing your visit to the museum if you are sick or are concerned that you are becoming sick. Please call 215.561.8888 or email email@example.com to reschedule tickets if necessary.
Bags and backpacks are permitted in the galleries, however, we ask that you consider leaving them behind for the safety of the artworks. A coat check is available on the first floor for your convenience.
We kindly ask that all visitors observe the above measures and precautions during their visit to FWM.
Non-flash, personal-use photography is welcome in the galleries (unless noted otherwise). Share your images with us on social media and tag us at @fabricworkshop! For the safety of the art, pens and markers are not permitted within the galleries. Pencils are available at the welcome desk. As a courtesy to other visitors, cell phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.