Today at FWM
The museum is closed today
Rose B. Simpson: Dream House
In Focus: Isaac Julien
The Fabric Workshop and Museum
1214 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Free with $5 suggested donation
All ages welcome
Advance registration is encouraged but not required, and tickets are not needed to visit the Museum Shop.
Wednesday 12 pm–6 pm
Thursday 12 pm–6 pm
Friday 12 pm–6 pm
Saturday 12 pm–5 pm
Sunday 12 pm–5 pm
FWM will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Create your own experience at FWM! The Fabric Workshop and Museum offers onsite tours and workshops (for groups of four or more) inspired by our exhibitions, collections, and archives! Learn more by exploring our Tours + Workshops pages or contact [email protected].
Visitor Health and Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming you at FWM. The health and well-being of our visitors and staff is a top priority and we are making every effort to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience. While not required at this time, masks are encouraged for visitors over the age of 2 years old.
Advance tickets to FWM are available.
- Advance online registration is encouraged before your visit.
- Admission remains free, with a suggested donation of $5.
- Tickets will correspond with 90-minute admission windows. Guests may enter the museum at any time during that window and explore the galleries at their own pace.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment, FWM asks that you exercise good judgement by postponing your visit to the museum if you are sick or are concerned that you are becoming sick. Please call 215.561.8888 or email [email protected] to reschedule tickets if necessary.
Monodirectional Traffic Flow
Our reception area and gallery spaces are designed to support a monodirectional traffic flow through the museum. Visitors will use the back elevator to travel up to accessible gallery floors, descending to lower gallery floors, the museum shop, and exit by way of the front elevator and/or stairs. Our Visitor Services team will be available to help guide visitors throughout the building.
Please refrain from bringing large bags or backpacks into the museum.
We kindly ask that all visitors observe the above measures and precautions during their visit to FWM. Updates will be implemented as local guidelines allow.
Non-flash, personal-use photography is welcome in the galleries (except where noted). Share your images with us on social media @fabricworkshop! For the safety of the art, pens and markers are not permitted within the galleries. Pencils are available at the welcome desk. As a courtesy to other visitors, cell phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.