Today at FWM
We are open from 12 pm to 6 pm
The Fabric Workshop and Museum
1214 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Free with $5 suggested donation
All ages welcome
Advance registration is encouraged but not required, and tickets are not needed to visit the Museum Shop.
Wednesday 12 pm–6 pm
Thursday 12 pm–6 pm
Friday 12 pm–6 pm
Saturday 12 pm–5 pm
Sunday 12 pm–5 pm
FWM will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Create your own experience at FWM! The Fabric Workshop and Museum offers onsite tours and workshops (for groups of four or more) inspired by our exhibitions, collections, and archives! Learn more by exploring our Tours + Workshops pages or contact [email protected].
Visitor Health and Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming you at FWM.
Advance tickets to FWM are available.
- Advance online registration is encouraged but not required for visitation.
- Admission remains free, with a suggested donation of $5.
- Tickets will correspond with 90-minute admission windows. Guests may enter the museum at any time during that window and explore the galleries at their own pace.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment, FWM asks that you exercise good judgement by postponing your visit to the museum if you are sick or are concerned that you are becoming sick. Please call 215.561.8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule tickets if necessary.
For the safety of the artwork, large bags or backpacks are permitted in the galleries. A coat check is available on the first floor for your convenience.
We kindly ask that all visitors observe the above measures and precautions during their visit to FWM.
Non-flash, personal-use photography is welcome in the galleries (unless noted otherwise). Share your images with us on social media and tag us at @fabricworkshop! For the safety of the art, pens and markers are not permitted within the galleries. Pencils are available at the welcome desk. As a courtesy to other visitors, cell phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.